Despite several messages we find that there are still a few things that seem to be forgotten / ignored. We really don’t want to fine clubs or send out Respect Breech Notices but we do need some simple rules and guidelines adhered to for everybody’s benefit.
- Stand on the right side of the pitch as designated in the respect programme. Don’t stand BEHIND the assistant referee or goals
- Check the ID cards and use the Team Check form when needed
- Ensure you have a Respect Barrier (A painted line is not sufficient)
- Managers / Coaches “Take Responsibility” for your players & Supporters actions and behaviour
- Ensure you have a Respect Marshall at every game
REMEMBER FOOTBALL IS SUPPOSED TO BE FOR THE ENJOYMENT OF CHILDREN & YOUNG PEOPLE